The Boeing787-Dreamliner presents its three class configuration. Besides International Business Class and Economy Class it also features a Premium Economy Class.
The cabin is highlighted by its contemporary decor and comfortable ergonomic seating in all three classes of service. Eight-foot vaulted ceilings and vertical sidewalls make for a roomier, more comfortable cabin experience. Full spectrum LED lighting will help your body to adjust when you cross time zones. The 787 powerfully filters the air inside the cabin and pulls in fresh air from the outside.
The latest generation of inflight entertainment includes intuitive touch screen navigation on bigger enhanced definition screens with more than 600 hours of entertainment.
Premium Economy Class
On board the Air Canada Boeing787-Dreamliner a Premium Economy cabin is complementing the Economy and Business Class options. Air Canada’s Premium Economy cabin offers customers a wide range of benefits.
Passengers seated in the Premium Economy cabin enjoy the following amenities:
• Dedicated cabin
• 2-3-2 seat configuration
• Greater recline
• Comfortable seat pitch up to 96,5 cm
• Larger seats
• A next generation entertainment system featuring own personal touch-screen TV
• 600 hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
• Premium cuisine and a hot towel with every meal service
• Ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light
• Two checked baggage at 23kg each
• Priority services: Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling
International Business Class
Air Canada’s International Business Class offers you luxurious amenities and various priority-services so you arrive at your destination happy and relaxed. Each seat has complete aisle access and reclines into a fully flat bed at the touch of a button. On board our Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft our newest Executive Pod is available:
• 203.2 cm long in lie-flat mode
• 53 cm wide
• Adjustable pneumatic cushion allowing for individualized, customizable comfort
• Pneumatic, adjustable headrest with head and neck massage
• Lumbar support and massage function
• Large slide away table
• State-of-the-art entertainment system with a 45.72 cm touch-screen, a video touch handset and noise-cancelling headphones
• A single-pin audio jack (if you wish to use your own headphones)
• Personal access to hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
• Individual power supply for your electronic devices
• A USB port for charging
Electronic Travel Authorization
The Government of Canada has recently introduced a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals (including Swiss citizens) who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.
If you are citizen of another country and would like to find out if you need an eTA visit the Government of Canada’s Electronic Travel Authorization website.
To complete your application for an eTA, you will need your passport, a credit card and an email address. An eTA costs CAD7 and is valid for up to five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
For additional information or to apply for your eTA please visit the Government of Canada’s Electronic Travel Authorization website:
Entry requirements for travelers arriving by land or sea have not changed.